Inspector Logan

     'When did your wife go out? asked Jenny Logan. She looked at the man across the table from her. He was tall with dark brown hair.
     'Yesterday,' he replied. 'At lunchtime, I think. I wasn't at home at the time. I went out just after twelve and got back about two.'

     Jenny Logan is an inspector in the Edinburgh police. It was her first day in her new job. A man looked for his wife. According to him, his wife didn't come home the previous night and she's never out all night. Jenny tried to find his wife, Margaret.

     This is a murder mystery. It is a little scary, but I'm sure you can enjoy it.
If you interested in it, Please read it.
   

コメント

  1. You said that this book was pretty difficult for you.
    I thought like that when I read the book.
    The words was simple, but the story line difficult for you and me,... right? :(

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Holly the Eco warrior (Longer ver.)

Book review series

The Blue Eye