Mowgli's Brothers

"Listen all of you!" he cried. "There is no need to this talk. Tonight I discovered that you think of me as a man. I wanted be a wolf with you to my life's end but now I feel that your words are true."

     One day, Father and Mother wolf found a naked baby boy in the jungle. They decided to keep and look after him with their own children, defending him from Shere Khan, the tiger who wanted to kill and eat him. Mowgli's was grown by Father and Mother Wolf carefully in the jungle under protection of some animals. On the other hand, Shere Khan planed to take revenge to kill Mowgli.
     Can Mowgli defeat Shere Khan?

     It is also famous for a movie made by Disney film. I recommend it.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Holly the Eco warrior (Longer ver.)

Book review series

The Blue Eye